Rates from 12.9% APR to 1625.5% APR.
Representative Example: £1,000 borrowed for 18 months. Repayment of 17 Months at £87.22 and final repayment of £87.70 The total amount repayable is £1570.44. Interest amounts to £570.44, an annual interest rate of 59.97%. Representative APR: 79.5% (variable)
Our simple process
Fill in our form
Fill out our 2 minute quote form with your basic information
Get quick quote
We’ll match you with the cheapest lender from our panel willing to say yes
Cash paid same day*
*Some of our direct lenders pay out on the same day
Why trust us?
At BadCredit.co.uk, we could help you get loan you need faster and with less effort. We quickly analyse our panel of lenders for you and present you with the best match, making the whole loan process of securing a loan easier and giving you significantly better odds of being approved.
Our group of lenders use cutting-edge technology to process applications quickly, which can lead to super fast approvals and even same-day funding from some lenders. But remember, approval speed and funding times might be different depending on the lender you’re matched with, so we can’t guarantee you’ll be funded on the same day.
We work with a wide range of lenders and brokers, and we compare them without performing a hard credit check on your file. Our panel carries out a soft search, which only you can see on your credit report. We use the information you provide to pinpoint the lowest cost lender in our network who’s likely to approve your application.
When you request a quote from BadCredit.co.uk, we use your information to connect you with a credit provider likely to accommodate your credit needs. Your data is protected using encryption on our SSL-secured website, and we neither store nor share your information with third parties, except for the lender or broker you are matched with.
Skip the phone calls and paperwork – simply fill out our form with the required details to match you with the ideal provider. Once submitted, you’ll instantly see your personalised loan and credit options tailored to your needs.
Unlike some of the larger comparison websites that are owned by product providers, who often push their own products first, BadCredit.co.uk is entirely independent and unbiased. Our dedication to impartiality ensures that we focus solely on providing you with the most suitable options for your unique financial needs, without any hidden agendas.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
You will not get an instant decision on an instant loan, because you need to wait for the application to be processed. Once you complete our 2 minute quote form, we will perform a soft check to compare your situation with the criteria of our large selection of lenders
If you’re matched with our lenders, you can make a formal application, and the lender will execute a hard credit check. Based on the results of their check, you may receive a decision on the same day, but that’s not guaranteed.
It is possible to get money on the same day with an instant loan, but there’s no guarantee. That’s because it depends on whether you qualify for a loan based on the lender’s criteria. Also, your chances of getting the money on the same day could be increased by applying earlier in the day. This gives the lender more time to decide and transfer the funds to your bank account.
Also, it depends on the day of the week that you apply. For example, when applying on the weekend, you may need to wait until Monday to receive the loan. In contrast, weekday applications could have a higher chance of receiving money on the same day.
You could get an instant loan with bad credit, but there’s no guarantee since it depends on the lender’s analysis of your credit history. Also, instant loans with bad credit are usually subject to higher interest rates and lower loan limits. That’s because the lenders view borrowers with bad credit as riskier. Hence, to offset the risk, they make the instant loan more expensive.
However, you should shop around by comparing different lenders to find the best deal for you. Here at BadCredit.co.uk, we can help match with a lender that is the most compatible with your financial situation and credit history.
The benefits of applying for an instant loan include getting your hands on emergency money that can be used to get you out of a tight financial situation. Here’s a summary of the potential benefits when applying for an instant loan:
- Same day funds: You could get the funds the same day as you make an application, although there’s no guarantee. The potentially quick processing time is ideal if you need an instant loan in a financial emergency. This could be to pay for medical bills, car repairs, or emergency travel costs.
- Unsecured instant loans: There’s no need to put up an asset as collateral when you choose an unsecured instant loan. This means you don’t have to put yourself through the stress of potentially losing a car or your home.
- Bad credit: Some lenders may approve your instant loan application even if you have bad credit. Therefore, the instant loan could be a final resort source of financing if regular loans weren’t approved. Note that when getting an instant loan with bad credit, expect to pay higher interest rates.
- Choose repayment period: You can usually select from a range of repayment ranges to suit your needs. However, it depends on what options the lender provides. Expect to have options to repay within a few months to years.
- Many providers: The beauty of comparison websites like ours is that we match you with a panel of lenders. Hence, you could potentially get a better deal by comparing more lenders instead of being stuck with an unattractive offer.
Repayments for instant loans work by repaying at monthly intervals with amounts based on the offer provided by the lender. The monthly repayment is a combination of the money you owe and interest.
You can typically choose the repayment period, depending on what the lender allows. This could range from a few months to multiple years.
Some lenders could provide an extension if you’re having difficulties making the repayments on time. However, this may increase the overall interest you’ll pay for borrowing the money.
You’ll need a credit check when getting an instant loan. Lenders perform a hard credit check to evaluate your eligibility for an instant loan.
Based on the credit check, a lender may approve or reject the application. If approved, the lender will determine the loan interest rate and maximum amount based on the credit check.
It’s important to apply for instant loans with a high chance of a successful application. That’s because getting rejected after a credit check could lead to a negative impact on your credit score.
Here at BadCredit.co.uk, we perform a soft credit check to match you with a suitable lender for your financial situation. Soft credit checks go on your credit history but cannot be seen by 3rd parties.
Your matching lender will perform a hard credit check if you choose to proceed with your loan offer.
The precautions you should take when getting an instant loan include:
- Make repayment on time: Only borrow the amount of money that you can afford to pay back on time. Otherwise, you may face penalties and borrow more money at higher interest rates. This could result in a debt spiral that’s challenging to get out of.
- Compare lenders: Take your time by comparing instant loan lenders. Ideally, you’ll get the best terms, so paying back the loan is easier. Here at BadCredit.co.uk, we make it simple to compare 70+ providers site-wide and 30+ lenders.
- Terms and conditions: Make sure to read the terms and conditions of the loan agreement carefully. Once you accept the loan offer, it will be too late to back out of the agreement if you spot something you don’t like in the terms and conditions.
- Guarantor: Consider adding a guarantor with a good credit rating to the instant loan application. This increases the chances of a successful application.
- Consider alternatives: You may want to look for alternatives for borrowing cash instead of getting an instant loan. This includes borrowing money from friends and family, your savings, peer-to-peer lending, and more.
Bad credit loan guides
Quick answer: You can get a loan with bad credit and no guarantor from several UK lenders. We compare 30+…
Key takeaways: The UK has three main credit reference agencies, each with different scoring systems, meaning there’s no universal credit…
Quick answer: Although their scoring scales differ, the credit scoring companies offer the same thing. Lenders generally use two credit…